Tuesday March 8, 2011 – Tuesday March 8, 2011
121 Northwest Pointe Boulevard
Are you responsible for starting a new brand, defining an emerging brand, re-inventing an existing brand, or extending a brand into new territory? In the “Strongest Brand Wins”, you’ll learn how to link all major disciplines of branding together to build a powerful and meaningful brand – dramatically increasing customer loyalty and long-term profit margins. You’ll learn:
* Why brand is now critical to every business
* How brand becomes the strongest barrier to competition
* The new formula for customer trust
* Why tribal identity trumps features and benefits
* The relationship between positioning and aesthetics
* The key differences between B2B and B2C branding
DJ Esquivel, President of Dieselhaus, LLC, a unique firm specializing in custom programs and workshops that help organizations build stronger brands, from the inside out. Combining his team of design thinkers and brand builders, the Chicago-based firm offers entrepreneurs, executives and managers a powerful hands-on approach to [launching & transforming] their companies. DJ Esquivel guides organizations through the critical intersections of Business, Brand, Design, and Innovation; enabling them to see through intense business challenges, and arming them with the tools and experience to confidently design pathways to difference.
* 6:00-6:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
* 6:30-8:30 p.m. Dinner/Program Follows
Early Bird Incentive: Register by March 1st and be entered in a drawing for a $50 Visa gift card.