Navigating the Hiring Process with Talent Acquisition Specialist Laura McDermott
Are you looking to make that next career move in PR, Marketing, or Communication, but don’t quite know how to navigate today’s hiring process? Laura McDermott, Talent Acquisition Specialist with Esquire Recruiting, LLC, will provide tips you can use during your next job search as well as go over the current state of the job market for public relations and communication professionals.
- During this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- Establish a brand image for yourself – resume, LinkedIn, product (you!)
- Develop your network – recruiters, referrals, postings
- Follow through with connections
- Create a lasting impression with your first word – application, phone interview, in person
- Navigate the hiring process – do’s and don’ts
Laura McDermott is a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Esquire Recruiting, LLC, located in Buffalo Grove, IL, where she works with a wide variety of clients across many industries. Laura’s expertise in the recruiting process begins with candidate sourcing, identification and evaluation, flows into resume preparation and interview process guidance and culminates with prompt follow up between interested parties to reach a mutually agreeable placement.
Laura received her BS in Accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and her Master of Science in Taxation from DePaul University. Laura is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Yoga Instructor.